Monday, March 16, 2009

It'll Grow Back, Right?!?!

My husband is a high school band director. He made a bet with his students: if they received all I/Superiors at their concert band festival (a feat not accomplished in many years at this school), they could shave his head.




Congratulations, CHS Band!


4 Thoughts From Others:

Anonymous said...

Ha - I think he looks good that way! Way to go - all superiors is wonderful (I'm a musician so I can relate).

Babcia said...

I printed this picture and sent it, with an explanation, to Aunt Linda. She'll get a good laugh!

Jen said...

that is awesome! I'm so proud of them! Mitch has really done a fantastic job.

Karin said...

Hopefully he won't get used to it. That's what Matt did. Now I have to constantly talk him OUT of going bald!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin