Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Honey!


I was so busy hanging balloons and streamers, baking a cake, and planning dinner, that I forgot to wish my wonderful husband a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on my blog! We went out to dinner at Lone Star the weekend prior thanks to a FREE ENTREE coupon he received from them for his birthday (join their e-club here). We had two entrees, one drink, an appetizer and paid $25 with tax and tip plus we brought home leftovers. We are also members of Red Robin's email list and always receive a coupon for a free hamburger on your birthday (you can join here). We'll hit that one up this weekend.

The candles on the cake were the ones I found in the cupboard (on my list of things to organize) and I told Mitch he could choose his age. That's what he chose!

Happy 103rd Birthday!

0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin