Tuesday, April 3, 2007

And she stands!


Wow... we're having quite the week! This evening while waiting for dinner to cook (brats on the grill -- YUM!), Ella and I were sitting on the floor going through some papers (I was shredding them and she was helping by chewing on them). I was sitting indian-style and Ella was on my lap. In the midst of reading something, I suddenly felt her lift herself up off of my lap...and sure enough, she had grabbed a hold of the chair in front of her and puller herself up to stand! It was SO COOL!! Here's a pic taken from the phone -- it was the only thing close enough to get before she let go and toppled backwards. I wasn't really dressed for having my picture taken, but there I am!

1 Thoughts From Others:

Jen said...

WOOO HOOO - how cool is that!!! What a big girl :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin