Sunday, April 29, 2007

Butt

Ella took a shower with Daddy this morning and was looking pretty cute. I'm trying to become a good amateur photorapher so of course I tried to get some shots. Because I'm sure Mitch doesn't want a picture of himself in the shower on world wide web... here is the only one I can post.

What do you think?? (Of the picture, I mean!) I got the Johnson's baby wash in the photo and Mitch's hand is moving so I got a blur... but I'm OK with the blur. If I could afford PhotoShop, I'd take out the baby wash, but I think that's it.

2 Thoughts From Others:

Jen said...

I think it's cute! I don't think the Johnson takes away from the picture at all. Did Ella like the shower??

The Campbell Family said...

I have just one word for you... Brian. Damphousse.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin