Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Terrific TWO Year Old!


Ella turned the big 2 today! Last year I threw a huge rubber ducky party, but this year I decided to keep it low key. I'm glad I did -- it was such a nice day full of things Ella loves most.

I decorated our apartment and set up a birthday table for her last night.



When she woke up this morning, Ella ran straight to the balloons and yanked them off her chair. THEN she noticed the presents!

A swimsuit, Pooh bear, Pooh washcloth, and of course an Ella birthday CD from Aunt Karin and Uncle Matt.



A princess camera (and an outfit) from Aunt Mimi. Plus the coolest card EVER (it has a bunch of cats meowing "Happy Birthday").




Books on being a Big Sister from the Campbells.


A Veggie Tales quilt from Babcia and Dzia dzia.



We had breakfast at McDonalds (Ella loves to go play!)and spent the afternoon playing and watching "princess" (various Disney princess movies).



Ella is not a big cake eater, but she loves cookies so I made her a cookie cake. She LOVED it!




I usually love to throw parties, but today was perfect with just "us"!

2 Thoughts From Others:

Karin said...

One word: Bangs.

The Campbell Family said...

One word: dad, put on clothes before posing for birthday pictures! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLA GRACE! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A PERFECT DAY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin