Friday, February 5, 2010

Upcoming Changes

There are changes a foot here at Growing Up Gabel! When I started this blog, over 3 years ago, I just intended to share pictures and family updates with all of our far away family and friends. Then I decided maybe I'd focus a bit more on being a blended family, but that is just way too sensitive of a subject for a public blog! So I've basically been blogging about my tricks and tips for living a frugal lifestyle, which apparently mostly centers around cooking!

For the past year or so I've really been wanting more of a focus for my blog and I've just recently (finally) had that "ah ha" moment (thanks to my friend Sarah!). I'm still dealing with a few minor glitches (like a NAME), but soon (hopefully very soon)I will be branching off. This blog will remain active and go back to it's original intent as a family blog. All the other good stuff that the rest of you care about will make a switch to another blog. I'm hoping to be much more intentional and organized with the new blog (have you tried finding anything on here -- what a nightmare!) and realized that starting from scratch would just be easier.

I just wanted to give you a heads up because I don't want to lose anyone in the shift. Now back to plotting and brainstorming!

1 Thoughts From Others:

Sarah Kay said...

I can't wait! I for one will be "holding tight" and fidgeting in excitement. Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin