Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve 2007

Well, here I am again! The ONE PLACE I swore I'd never be again on New Year's Eve -- Scottville, Michigan. It's not that I don't like being here, don't get me wrong. It's just that I'm one to want to DO something to ring in the New Year and aside from dinner and Dick Clark on the TV... not much going on. And around 11:30 PM every year, everyone goes to bed. Sure enough, by about 10 PM, everyone except a few of us stragglers, were fast asleep. My favorite New Year's Eve was spent in 2000 in Aleppo, Syria -- now that was a party! And the Pine Cone Drop in Flagstaff, Arizona -- that is cool, too! Ah well, maybe next year....

Hope your New Year celebration is all you want it to be!

1 Thoughts From Others:

Karin said...

I vividly recall NYE (New Year's Eve) 1993 into 1994. 1994 - the year you graduated high school. You had just had your tonsils removed...and your face and neck were swollen like a chipmunk. It was cute :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin