Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun Websites

As I was researching this polycarbonate/BPA thing in bottles and sippy cups, I ran in to a few fun sites I thought I'd post.

1)Z Recommends -- Kid Size Sushi: We love sushi and I've always wanted to try and do it at home. Thanks to these great instructions, I'm going to give it a whirl! Plus this just looks like a good blog to add to the reading list!

2) Mr. McGroovy's Box Rivets: All about how to build really cool things using boxes! Everything from pyramids to castles. I LOVE this idea and can't wait to use it with Ella. They also offer suggestions on how to find the larger boxes you need to build these cool play things!

3)Letterboxing: This is so cool! Hard to explain, you'll have to read it for yourself. There is another article here.

4) Children's Literature: This blog author is a professor at a seminary. This blog is dedicated to his reviews of children and family literature. Good resource to get beyond Disney books!

5) How about a glow in the dark birthday party??

And I almost forgot this great site (not for kids): Hungry Girl

0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin