Thursday, October 4, 2007

Children's Health Care

I need to vent. I have spent the past 2 days reading about Bush's veto of the State Children's Health Insurance bill and how awful this is. I can't find anywhere why he vetoed it -- and I am sure that he had good reason to do so. Do we seriously believe any human being would just cast aside children in need? Give me a break. It is really sad that I have to go digging around to find the entire story.

1 Thoughts From Others:

The Campbell Family said...

His comment that I keep hearing aired on the radio says that this particular bill allowed coverage for families making as much as 83K and he felt that was too much and not what they were supposed to be doing with the bill. Makes sense as long as they don't take 4 years coming up with a better plan for the kids who actually need it NOW. Let us know if you get to the bottom of it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin