Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Have You Seen My Carabeener?

We are definitely in to the climbing stage. I knew this day was coming. We have (had) a chest/trunk under our living room window -- the cats sit on it, Ella likes to throw small objects behind it...and last week she started trying to climb on it (hey, Felix can do it, why not her?). This morning she succeeded. Not only did she climb it, she tried to get behind the TV as well (again, this is what Felix does -- mostly to get a way from her!). Now the trunk has been temporarily moved to the middle of the living room until I can decide what to do with it.




Getting down...




Anyone need a trunk??

3 Thoughts From Others:

The Campbell Family said...

I especially like that she used the bucket in her dismount. I give her a 6.0!!

Camille said...

Yes, well getting stuck in the bucket also caused a major meltdown. She gets very frustrated lately if things don't go her way.

The Campbell Family said...

Wait until she turns 2, my love. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin