Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ode to the Crock Pot


This is the most beautiful thing I have EVER seen! And it is MINE! When I was a single lass I had a small Crock Pot. The old kind that is all one piece. I love it. I cherish it. But it is far too small to cook for more than 1 person. So when I was about to become a married lass, I registered for a big, mighty Crock Pot. But this one is far too large to cook for only a few people (even if one of you eats enough for 2). If you do not fill the mighty Crock Pot full, it is not happy and overcooks your food even on super low. Alas, FINALLY I have the perfect Crock Pot. Not only is it the correct size for 3-4 people... it is also RED!!! I was sidetracked for a few years by stainless steel, but red appliances and I are now friends. So if anyone wants to trade a red Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer for a gray one -- let me know!

0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin