Thursday, October 4, 2007

Persistence

I'm not quite sure how to describe Ella's personality -- stubborn, adventurous, daring, self-assured, maybe persistent? Yesterday we went to the park with a friend whose daughter is 4 months older than Ella. This little girl stayed close to Mom and explored the play area cautiously. Ella got out of the stroller and took off at a dead run, fell on her face, got back up and proceeded to run and fall (over and over). We had to leave when she threw a fit because I wouldn't let her go play in the sprinklers at the soccer fields.

This morning the trunk was gone from the window and I put her toy crate there instead. Did that stop her? NO WAY! Turns out you can use the crate to get up on the speaker to get to the cat on the window sill behind the TV.

4 Thoughts From Others:

Karin said...

I think Spanky from the Little Rascals may be more appropriate than Tinkerbell (although she's technically a trouble maker too).

The Campbell Family said...

Laughing? Who is laughing? I'm not laughing... But I'm curious... do you ever find it interesting how our pregnancies were so similar and now our children are as well? How did that happen...

Camille said...

God definitely has a sense of humor, that's how it happened!

As long as my second is angel, too, I'm fine with it! :-)

Nerdy said...

That's hilarious. I'd all call her curious - how can I get that cat? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin