Sunday, October 4, 2009

Loving October!

Is it just me, or is October one of the best months of the year? Apples, pumpkins, canning, football, cooler weather -- I am loving it all!








4 Thoughts From Others:

Jen said...

I agree 100% - especially on the cooler weather. Since moving out to Arizona, October and November have become my favorite months! Love the kids' pictures, especially with the pumpkins!

The Campbell Family said...

hehehe... love the little man with the pumpkins. and the pretty blue dress - is that one of yours?

Camille said...

No, the blue dress isn't mine. Michelle found it at a second hand store in Ludington. She wouldn't wear it (because it was blue -- she told me it was for Miles) until she realized it twirled!

Anonymous said...

You went Gilcrese(?) Orchard , didn't you ? ;o) I'm so disappointed this year that with the school budget cuts that my kindergardner didn't get to go on the field trip there this year like her older siblings have. Oh well . we will just do the family one. Mary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin