Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Out of the Office and A Great Link

I have been so OUT OF IT all week! I don't know if it is the combination of not having any time off with my husband being gone almost all day on Saturdays, some not-so-fun things going on in our life (if you ever need someone to talk you out of a divorce, please feel free to drop me a line!), and not getting enough sleep or just female issues, but I'm not myself. My middle sister is on her way from Michigan and her husband joins her in a few days so we'll be kind of crazy over here for a while!

But I wanted to share this amazing post by Leila at Like Mother, Like Daughter entitled "Five Things Worse Than Being In Debt".

There are many, many "frugal" blogs in cyberspace. There are even more blogs that will tell you how evil debt is, how to get out of debt, how to follow Dave Ramsey. I agree with the vast majority of it, but it tends to get old really fast for me. Don't get me wrong, we eschew credit cards with the best of them and are on a strict cash-only budget, both of which have helped us get on our feet after being in grad school together and bouts of unemployment, but we make mistakes and we doubt our decisions daily. I love Leila's post because she is absolutely right: there ARE worse things than being in debt!

1 Thoughts From Others:

Leila said...

Thanks for the link, Camille! And for the kind comment :)

XOXO

Blog Widget by LinkWithin