Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Freezer Cooking Day Wrap Up

Amidst all the sickness around here (and coming down with it myself), I managed to get some cooking done! But now I'm exhausted. I probably should have just waited until next week. I also figured out that cooking on a weekend just does not work for me. It's easier to work things in to my normal routine on a week day rather than trying to fit cooking in to our rather flexible weekends.

I ended up with (some stuff gotten eaten along the way):

1 dozen meatballs
A huge bag of baking mix
Creamy Chicken Taquitos
3 mini loaves and 1 big loaf of Zucchini Bread
7 Frozen PB and J Sandwiches  (half of these have marshmallow creme on them! I had some to use up!)
A dozen pizza roll ups
1 frozen pizza dough (new recipe that I love and will share soon!)

I can't wait to try the taquitos and I am so glad to have more baking mix ready to go!

You can view more cooking day wrap ups at Money Saving Mom!

0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin