Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Buying in Bulk: Coconut Oil

Last October I purchased my first gallon of coconut oil through Azure Standard.  I had been reading up on the great qualities of coconut oil and wanted to give it a whirl and I love it! Coconut oil, however, is expensive. But then I spied a fantastic deal at Tropical Traditions on 5 gallons of coconut oil. The oil I bought is not virgin or organic, but it's close enough for me. It cost about as much as I pay for olive oil.  Now, I knew I was getting 5 gallons. Five gallons of milk? Not too bad. Yeah, it weighs 43 pounds. Good thing it doesn't expire until my 1 year old son's third birthday!

1 Thoughts From Others:

Innocent Saqib said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. aloe vera

Blog Widget by LinkWithin