Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goals for 2011

I can't believe it's been another year! I remember sitting down last year to write out my goals for the year. I'm pretty certain I failed miserably at most of them, but that's OK. It was an odd year for me.

This year I'm keeping it pretty simple. I know what I want to improve and it's just time to do it, already.

Goal 1: Get more sleep -- I am tired all the time because I am not going to be early enough. I need to carve more "me" time in to the middle of my day so that I'm not trying to fit in way too late at night.

Goal 2: Get more active -- I am also tired all the time because I do not get out and move enough. I just bought a bike and my dad bought one for my husband and a baby seat for our 2 year old so we are all set to go. In fact, we've spent a lot of time riding bikes over the past week and it's been great!

Goal 3: Get closer to God -- I'm already signed up for a women's Bible study at our church that starts in a week. I'm really excited to get involved and meet new people. It has the added bonus of forcing me OUT of the house one night a week.

Goal 4: Get this blog organized -- I've been working on this for over a year, but I am stuck on a name that has an available domain. I want to focus more on homemaking the "old fashioned" way and cooking from scratch. It's really the domain situation that is hanging me up!

That's it! Four totally "doable" goals for this year! I'm ready to go... bring on 2011!

What goals do you have for this year? Do you have any suggestions to help me with mine?

0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin