Monday, July 6, 2009

Chocolatey Good-ness

Last week sometime Sarah and I had a conversation about Nutella. We both love it, but I had to break the bad news to her that it is VERY unhealthy (might as well eat a stick of butter). Luckily, Cathy at Chief Family Officer posted a link to this high protein chocolate fruit dip. It was a huge hit. In fact, I finally just made a huge batch and threw it in the fridge. Like the original post, I didn't measure anything -- just dumped away until it tasted right. We ate it with strawberries and have been using it for a sandwich spread as well. Not exactly Nutella, but Sarah and I agree that it is a great alternative!

1 Thoughts From Others:

Chief Family Officer said...

Excellent - I, of course, haven't gotten around to this yet but now I definitely will! I love Nutella but can't keep it in the house anymore b/c of the nuts - I will use sunflower butter in this, but I'll have to keep it away from the kids :)

P.S. I never did get that focaccia to come out right :<

Blog Widget by LinkWithin