Thursday, July 9, 2009

You Have to Capture the Memories, Man!

I have some friends with a new baby who asked me where we go to get pictures taken. For the past few years we've gone to Target and been really happy. Lately, however, I've noticed that the sessions feel rushed and I feel the photographers really don't do well with toddlers. When you have a 2-3 year old, you can't pose them. You have to let them play and snap a TON of pictures! The Target photographers just weren't doing that.

So Tuesday we wrangled everyone down to Portrait Innovations, which is quite a hike for us. I've used Portrait Innovations in the past, but felt their prices were a bit much. This time, however, I wanted pictures of all 3 kids together and Ella and Sarah's yearly photos as well. The photographer was fantastic and I have a gazillion pictures for a very good price. Next time we'll make sure to get mom and dad in the pictures! If you are taking pictures of multiple kids, groups or the family, I would check out the package that includes photos from 6 different poses -- it's the best deal we found.

These are a few of my favorites from the 106 photos she took! The CD was included in the package, but just the raw pictures on there. My arm in Ella's photo did not show up on the printed pictures.






0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin