Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to the Men in My Life

I have three very special "Dads" in my life and I so enjoy celebrating them every Father's Day.

My Dad: One of the funniest, most tender hearted men I know. You will always be the first man in my life!

My Father-in-law: I don't get to spend enough time with you, living states away. But you raised a boy into an amazing man and I thank you for pouring your life in to raising my husband!




My Husband: You amaze me. I respect you for all that you do for our family. You provide for us. You take care of us. You cook, clean, do laundry, change diapers (even cloth ones!), vacuum, and keep the house tidy -- and you do it all after working with over 200 teenagers all day. You build Megablock castles, play the knight in shining armor, read countless books, wrestle on the floor, spend countless hours outside playing, and encourage bath time water wars. I couldn't do this without you and someday our kids are going to know, beyond a doubt, how blessed they are to have you as their father! Don't ever stop fighting!





Happy Father's Day!


0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin