Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Haircut





5 Thoughts From Others:

Karin said...

Look, Ma! I can SEE!!

Grandma said...

Wow! What a difference in appearance....looks like a big boy now. I remember that with Benjamin's first hair cut too. CUTE!

maygan said...

OhMyGoodness, look at those eyes! He's going to be a heartbreaker for sure!!

The Campbell Family said...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?! They make barrettes, you know... Now he looks even more like Grandpa Tom. :)

Camille said...

I know! I hated to see the curls go, but it was getting a bit silly. I did keep one for his baby book.

It IS amazing how much of his face suddenly appeared! :-) I'm hoping his eyes stay that clear blue.

I still think he looks like me (and Tom!), but Mitch thought the cut made him look more like him. Time will tell!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin