Monday, June 9, 2008

The 2nd Trimester

I am officially out of the dreaded 1st trimester and am barely in the "honeymoon" 2nd trimester. The nausea has subsided, but I cannot seem to keep food down very well and medication is not working (at least the ones my insurance is not giving us the run around on). But still, I think I have more good days than bad days and hopefully in the next few weeks or so the sickness will subside even more.

We have our ultrasound check in July and I am hoping to be able to schedule it so that Sarah can go with us if she wants to. I would really like Sarah to be here for the birth, but it is a long trip for a weekend and she will be here roughly 3 weeks after the birth (if we deliver on-time and not early) for Christmas break anyway. Two trips in three weeks is a lot to ask of a kid.

We were not sure if Sarah would be here for Ella's birth, but she was as I delivered Ella at about the same exact time as Sarah's plane touched down in Vegas. It would be easier to plan this time around as I have to schedule a c-section, but if my blood pressure spikes and we go early... The pictures I treasure most of Ella's birth are the ones with Sarah holding her in the hospital. Sarah misses out on so much with us that I love to have her here on the big events when possible. We shall see what transpires.



1 Thoughts From Others:

The Campbell Family said...

Sarah looks so little in these pictures. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin