Friday, January 16, 2009

Ella and Miles

Ella is in love with her little brother. She helps feed him, burp him, and entertain him. She consoles him when he cries and runs to get bottles and burp cloths when I need them. She calls him "Miles Brother" -- she hasn't quite grasped the concept of "brother" in that other people have brothers, too! Ella loves to hold Miles and likes it even more when I take pictures. She even stays still. It has become a morning ritual for her to hold him and for me take their picture. She loves it and lets face it, so do I!






4 Thoughts From Others:

Karin said...

He's so BIG!!!

The Campbell Family said...

Uh, first things first. Those are cowboy overalls - to be worn with cowboy shirt!!! Secondly, how cute is that? So glad you have a little helper! It makes life much easier - trust me on that...

Camille said...

The cowboy shirt doesn't fit! My children have LONG torsos -- we out grow onesies quickly. But short legs so the pants fit longer.

Karin said...

Matt and I agree - picture #2 looks like a profile of Big Guy. With dark hair.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin