Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Friday Night Knitting Club


Is it still a club if it is just me? My hubby has joined a small group on Friday nights which means me and the kiddos will be home alone. I am supportive of the decision, but not so thrilled about it being on Friday nights (our date nights have now changed to date afternoons!). Then I decided I would use the opportunity to watch movies and knit! I never have time to knit anymore so unless my arms are full of baby (which they probably will be for a while) I will be a knitting fool!

First up...a gift for a March birthday (wink, wink)! Or maybe the nativity pictured, which I have barely started!

1 Thoughts From Others:

The Campbell Family said...

oooh, oooh. Make it March birthday... Make it March birthday...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin