Friday, January 23, 2009

Two Months Old!



Miles is officially two months old. He is not quite ready for college yet, but he is sleeping 5-7 hours straight at night. Unfortunately he sleeps from 8 PM on, but it is a start! Miles is a very happy and content baby when gas bubbles aren't giving him problems. He would be very happy spending all day in his swing, but we do get him out to play often. Miles isn't quite sure about his big sister, but he is a good sport when she holds him -- as long as Mommy stays close by.


2 Thoughts From Others:

CurvyOne said...

Hi! I just saw your comment on my blog (ramblings of jen). I see you're a (re)new mommy! Congrats! What is your Ravelry name? I think there is a friends option, right? hehe, so many corners to the Raverly world. I am mommyjen on Ravelry.

Camille said...

Thanks, Jen! I'm cammievb on Ravelry. I haven't had any friends the entire I've been on there and this week I've added three! ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin