Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!







3 Thoughts From Others:

Karin said...

Miles really seems to be enjoying himself ;)

The Campbell Family said...

Oh, no... Does Miles hate 2009 already? I was hoping he would turn a new leaf and stop that crying. Oh, well... I guess there is still time for that. And I LOVE those shirts! You gotta tell me about things like that. ON is not on my regular visiting schedule so I need a heads' up, PLEASE! And... who got bangs for Christmas? Cute. Cute! HAPPY NEW YEAR, GABELS!!

Camille said...

I had no idea about the ON shirts either! We were there on the 26th and I saw them. They even had Thanksgiving AND Halloween shirts on clearance. I'm so there for V-Day! :-)

I love the bangs, too. Mitch, not so much!

He is a happy boy! He was just hungry. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin