Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yummy, Kid Friendly Recipes

I recently found a new blog to love, Heavenly Homemakers. She has a few recipes I wanted to try so I made them both yesterday.

The first is super cool macaroni and cheese recipe. You cook the pasta in the milk and the starch from the pasta thickens the milk. Totally cool! Definitely my new go-to mac and cheese recipe.

The second recipe is for "Breakfast Cookies." I've been meaning to find a good recipe for these for a while. What kid doesn't want a cookie for breakfast? I was a bit doubtful that they would be filling, but they are! Ella loves, loves, loves them and they have good for you ingredients in them. A new staple for our breakfast menu! I put some mini-M&Ms in the cookies (just enough to keep her interested). These are also a bit "cakey" -- I'd say a cross between a muffin and cookie.

0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin