Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Back!



This is where we've been for the past few days!

My husband took Miles to New York to visit family -- the one year anniversary of his mom's death is next week and he is going to say good-bye. He didn't get to the funeral so he took this opportunity to introduce Miles to his paternal family (including his grandpa -- Miles is the first grandson after five granddaughters!), pick up Sarah and see where his mother is memorialized.

Meanwhile, my sister and I took Ella to Disneyland to meet the Princesses. It was awesome! We spent today (our second day in Cali) at Huntington Beach and then drove home. It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

I got news on Friday that we officially have an appointment to CLOSE ON OUR NEW HOME on Tuesday (hours after hubby lands from New York!). The plan is to move all the "big stuff" next weekend -- yikes! I have a lot of packing to do!

1 Thoughts From Others:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Mary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin