Tuesday, July 10, 2007

On the Strip...


Summer 2007


Summer 2006

Anyone else having problems with the title portion of Blogger??

Anwyway....

Last night we headed to the strip for our annual Ghiradelli hot fudge sundaes and picture at "our" rock. This is the third year in a row we've taken the picture in the same spot -- although I can't seem to find the first year picture. We had a computer crash and I think it's on a disc somewhere. It has become a fun tradition we all enjoy! This year we added Karin and Aunt Linda to the mix. I think Ella wins the prize for "Most Changed"!

Apparently everyone got the "matching clothes" memo except for me. None of it was planned, but mom, Aunt Linda and Mitch all showed up in black. Karin and Michelle showed up wearing yellow tank tops and dark brown shorts/capris. And there is me in my light blue shirt.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Sammy. Sarah has a real cat in Philly named Sammy. A few years ago she received a stuffed animal version of Sammy and this has been her lovey ever since. This year, for whatever reason, she was not allowed to bring her stuffed Sammy out with her and she misses him terribly. So we went shopping and we now have an official "Las Vegas" version of Sammers, as you can see in this year's picture!

0 Thoughts From Others:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin