Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Generations

We went to Target a week ago to have family pictures taken. We've tried a lot of places (Wal-Mart; Sears; Portrait Innovations; The Picture People) and our vote is for Target. If you don't have a Target with a portrait studio -- the same company does the pictures at J.C. Penney's.


The two little girls are Sarah and Ella (of course). On the bottom row -- my middle sister, Karin (on the left), me, and the youngest sister, Michelle. In the back row is my Aunt Linda (the middle sister), my Aunt Chris (the youngest sister) and my mother (the oldest).

Now, tell me which one of these I'm supposed to hang on my wall?? I don't have room for them all -- I think I need more wall space! If you are related and would like a link to ALL the pictures (this is only a few of them), let me know and I'll email it to you.





3 Thoughts From Others:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Cam,
I think you have to put the first and last one the wall.
Those pictures are great!!

Camille said...

Thanks, Beth! We should've ordered more at the coupon rate when we had the chance!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin