Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tooth Update

All right, Benjamin...we are still ahead! Ella's top two teeth are busily pushing their way through her gums. As I was checking them yesterday, I noticed another tooth on the front coming in... and then another one up there... and another one on the bottom (I think -- I'm not certain about that one). She has been an absolute champ through it all. She has only been a teensy tiny bit cranky. Not bad for a kid getting 4 teeth at once!

4 Thoughts From Others:

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family ! I don't have kids yet, but I want the same - they look so happy and cute ! :$

The Campbell Family said...

Glad you are surviving, Ella, but don't think this is over. He's got 4 already with the two more on the top trying their hardest to get out. :)

Camille said...

Geez louise, this kid does everything at mach 1. Our teeth will take a month to come in. But we're still ahead at 5... :-)

Camille said...

Thanks, Zhu!

Zhu has a great blog -- very interesting for anyone who wants to pop over and read. Much more interesting than my boring posts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin